Friday, January 8, 2010


2 random stories from today.

1. Maggie is growing up, and acting like her mother. She came home today with some paper she'd been doodling on during quiet time at school. Along with other things she wrote, "Laith said, 'I love you Maggie.' Maggie said, 'I love you Laith.'" Laith is a boy in her class who invited Maggie to his birthday party this weekend. And so it begins.....

2. As I was cleaning in the kitchen tonight, Maggie and Katherine disappeared. When I called out "Girls, where are you?" They called back "In the living room!" OK, so they hadn't gone far, but I couldn't hear them like normal, so I called, "What are you doing?" and Maggie called back, "Playing with Jesus!" Um, yes, well, "What are you doing with Jesus?" "We're playing 'Jesus and the Terrified Lion' ....... I am Jesus, and Katherine is the Lion." And then I was laughing too hard to ask any more questions.

Abby thought it was funny, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment