Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December has gotten away from me. Honestly I can't believe that it's only 2 days until Christmas. I think you could say that I am NOT ready. So, rather than do what needs to be done (wrapping, planning, cooking, cleaning) I thought I'd catch up on this month that has flown past! How about a series of short posts with lots of pictures?
One of Katherine's highlights was Reindeer Zoo School. We spent 2 1/2 hours at the zoo learning about the Caribou; where they live, what they eat, how they travel, the clicking sound that they make. She made a costume and then we even got to go behind the scenes to see the reindeer in the zoo. We got quite close! Of course the real highlight was a certain special visitor from the North Pole who checked his list and confirmed that Katherine was indeed on the nice list.....so far!


One Sunday, while I was working, Chris took the girls to the Public Library for a tree lighting and Santa visit. I was told that Santa made a spectacular arrival on a firetruck! Chris managed to capture all 3 on Santa's lap. Abby's face clearly tells you what she thinks of Santa! (Even when PopPop wore a santa hat to be cute, Abby was terrified.) She does enjoy saying "Ho Ho Ho" when she sees a santa picture. Maybe next year she'll stop crying long enough to enjoy the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment