Sunday, June 21, 2009




A quick post to mark Abby turning 2 months old! Wow how did that happen already? She is so fun. She smiles and coos a little when you talk to her, especially if she is just fed, or just waking up. (Don't mess with her if she's hungry or tired.) She is still very easy going and generally goes along with whatever we're doing without much complaining! She's sleeping almost 6 hours most nights which is fabulous! I'm looking forward to Tuesday to see how big she is at her 2 month check-up.
Tuesday is also my first shift back at work. I think we're all ready for that. I'll miss my girls but it will feel good to be back at work. And it's only one shift - and then I'm off until next Tuesday!
Father's day was great today. The girls woke before Chris, so we had his gifts waiting when he came downstairs. Maggie and Katherine LOVE to shout SURPRISE at any opportunity. He acted very surprised that we had chosen the right 12 gallon shop vac for him. Even playing along pretending he didn't know we had purchased it during a trip to Lowe's when he was there! I took the big girls in one cart and he had Abby in the other. I told the girls we had to be very sneaky and they believed him that he had no idea what was going on. Gullible Children - I love it! He also got a photo album filled with pictures of his girls, and a cookbook he requested (which will arrive in a week or 2 - he didn't tell me soon enough!) We spent the day going to church and then up to West Bend to see Chris' Mom and Grandparents.

Plenty more to chat about - but I'm tired and Abby's hungry! I'll get back here eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment