Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A shameless plug here.....

For the second year, I am the captain of our March of Dimes - March for Babies team - St Francis Nurses for Babies. I walked with a group of my colleagues last year and we managed to raise almost $3000.

Although I won't be able to WALK this year (as the event is within 2 days of my due date) I am still coordinating the effort and hoping to beat our fundraising total from last year.

I  invite everyone to participate in any way that you can. You are welcome to walk in our event. Or find a walk in your own hometown. Or give a monetary gift to anyone you know who is walking. My  donation page is   www.marchforbabies.org/sepersky.    I'm sure that Meg and John will post their pages soon.

March of Dimes does amazing work with the money raised - promoting healthy Moms and Babies.

THANK YOU  for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment