Monday, January 19, 2009

I started a post last week about being stuck in the house due to the freezing temps. I thought I had saved it, but I guess not. I'm just now finding time to post it.  OOPS!  So instead of my  ramblings, I'll give you some pictures - you can figure it out!


There was TV watching, sitting by the heat vents, playing happily, and finally, Mom doesn't care anymore - throw the newspaper around, take off your pants and play with ponies on the end table.  It was a long  couple of days - but we survived. It's a new week, and I'm sure there will be plenty to write about soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making another request to make your pictures bigger. I don't know anything about blogger, but I can't click on your pictures, which makes it difficult to see the pantsless pony playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look into that Nora. I'm not sure how to fix this post, but I'll look at the settings for my next post.

    ReplyDelete