Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This morning it was negative 7 degrees. With windchill it was negative 25.
It was close to that cold yesterday as well.
The benefit to such cold temperatures?
It's a great time to defrost our basement freezer!



I just put a cooler and laundry basket on the front porch yesterday, filled with freezer items. I think it might have been colder on the porch!

Funny fact.
When I pulled everything out of the freezer, I forgot that I left the frozen ice cream maker bowl full of freezee pops in the basement. When I remembered, the tips of the pops had thawed.
I put them in the garage, and in less than 2 hours, they were completely frozen again!



All of this to say, it's COLD! Obviously it's January in Wisconsin, but good grief, could we at least stay above zero?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment