Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Not much time to share too much, but we had successful first days of 1st and 3rd grades today! Tomorrow is first day of preschool.

When I asked the girls if they could each tell me one fantastic thing about the day, Maggie replied "I am sorry I can NOT answer that question, because my WHOLE DAY was FAN-TAS-TIC!"
Katherine couldn't come up with only one thing, she found the whole day exciting, from touring the school, to talking about rules, to playing with her friend Ibrahim at lunch (exciting because he's in the other 1st grade class, where they were in the same class last year)

Now, Maggie and Chris are at piano, where we'll do a car/kid switch in a little bit so that I can go to work from 7-11 and Chris can do the bedtime routines before another exciting day tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment