Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So, I took Maggie to her 2nd piano lesson tonight. I was blissfully alone in the waiting room. Chris was home with the little girls.

As I listened to the lesson in the next room, I couldn't help but send Chris this text

"Maggie is way chatty! she needs to talk less"

His loving reply?

"Apple, meet tree"

True love I tell ya!
But seriously, every time the teacher made any comment, Maggie had an elaborate story to tell. Or if they moved from one song to the other, Maggie had to tell her everything about the song, how often she practiced it, that it was Abby's favorite, that her Daddy had played the duet part, that she had tried to play along with the CD, ANYTHING! The good news is, she LOVES her lessons! She is so excited to be playing "real piano" as she calls it. We'll just have to work on the chattiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment