Monday, April 9, 2012


Once upon a time, in August 2006, we took a chance and took a vacation with Maggie who was not quite 3, and Katherine who was 2 months old. We went to Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan and had a fabulous time. We took this picture of the girls on the shores of Lake Michigan, and it is still one of my favorite pictures.

So of course, when Abby was a baby, in August of 2009, we went back and did it again. And of course, knowing how much I loved the other pictures, I tried it again, capturing this classic of my 3 girls.
As we thought about our Spring Break plans, we found a great deal online, and booked a night at Blue Harbor - for Easter night. Chris would be done with all his Church stuff, I don't work til Tuesday..... we'd escape for a night. It's not quite warm enough for sitting on the beach, but you can be sure I didn't miss the opportunity to put my 3 girls in a white Adirondack chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment